At Jacobs, we offer several green products that are energy-efficient, and environmentally friendly.
Geothermal Heat Pumps
A geothermal heat pump uses the ground below your home as a heat source when heating and a heat sink when cooling. Geothermal heat pumps are energy-efficient, environmentally clean, and space-efficient systems that can be up to 70% more efficient than a traditional furnace or electric air conditioner.
Geothermal heat pump systems provide a wide range of benefits
- Environmentally friendly
- Free hot water
- Energy independence
- Safe and clean
Learn more about geothermal heat pumps.
Duct-free single-split, multi-split, and whole-home heat pumps
Some advantages of Daikin duct-free heat pumps:
- Efficiency – up to SEER 22
- Choice – choose between duct-free and hybrid ducted
- Comfort – precise temperature control in every zone of your home
- Flexible – long length piping
- Quiet – sound levels as low as 25 dB(A)
Learn more about all the options duct-free heat pumps can offer.