In addition to industry-leading technology and innovative HVAC products, Carrier offers competitive warranty coverage.
While terms and coverage details of the warranty vary depending on the product, you can usually expect Carrier products registered within 90 days of purchase to come with a 10-year standard parts limited warranty. Because all products and models are different, some models within the system may have different standard warranty periods.
Because labor bills can run over $1,000, even with a standard parts warranty, Carrier also offers optional labor warranties for most models:
- 5-yr or 10-yr coverage options for repair labor.
- This transferable warranty may increase the value of your home.
- No deductible – fully underwritten by Carrier Corporation.
- All necessary repair work will be performed by a local service technician experienced with Carrier products.
There are three ways to find the exact warranty details for your product:
- Refer to the product documentation that came with it at purchase.
- If the model is listed on the Carrier website, download the documentation.
- Contact Jacobs Heating and Air Conditioning, your local Carrier dealer, to determine the warranty coverage.
At Jacobs Heating, we offer additional coverage packages and warranties. If you have any questions about those, please feel free to contact us directly.